Warren County Amateur Radio Club
It shall be our purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency, and to so conduct club programs and activities as to advance the general interest and welfare of Amateur Radio in the community.
- PLEASE register yourself with your AMATEUR CALLSIGN using the Register link on the right above the calendar.
- If you do not use your callsign the account will be deleted because when we have to clear out 50-100 pages of fake accounts, like this, we just remove any account that doesn't have a callsign in the parentheses.
- The site was upgraded within the past year and all user accounts will have to be recreated
- If you do not receive the confirmation email check your spam folder
- Both callsign and password are case sensitive
The club now has a Facebook Page
- Prospect Mt. repeaters:
- - 146.730 PL 100
- + 443.450 PL 100 (also serves as link repeater to Gore)
- - 224.780 NO PL (will only be linked during nets and if needed in emergencies)
- Gore Mt. repeater:
- + 147.135 PL 123
- Burch Hill repeater is now listening on -146.775 PL 123. The hope for this repeater is to provide coverage in Whitehall and Ticonderoga, however it also provides an alternative to Prospect at I87 Exit 15.
- Click here to listen to the linked repeater system online
- There is also an APRS node on Gore listening on 144.390
- Warren County RACES Programmed Repeaters
- See RepeaterInfo for full information and net schedule
- Meetings are typically the last non-holiday Monday of each month. We hold our Meetings at Uno Chicago Grill on Rt.9 in Queensbury across from Wal-Mart. Meetings begin at 7PM
- We hold weekly nets each Thursday at 7pm (see WeeklyClubNet )
- If you miss a meeting or wish to see notes about it, Minutes is where to look.
- We welcome your MeetingIdeas!
- you would like general info about the club, including meeting location info.
- your organization would like info regarding communication support for an event.
- you would like information about getting your amateur radio license, including local testing sessions.
- you would just like to say "Hi!"
- The Users tab/folder has information about club members and their amateur radio interests.
- New members should fill out the W2WCR Membership Form and bring it to the next meeting. Membership dues are $10/year.